Round Rock Truck Accident Attorney
Accidents involving larger trucks on the roadway can be a scary experience, and crash victims need to have a way to recover compensation for their losses. At Bonilla Law Firm PLLC, we are here to help if you need a Round Rock truck accident attorney by your side. We will not hesitate to stand up to the trucking company and their insurance carriers to recover the compensation you are entitled to.
Why Choose Bonilla Law Firm PLLC for a Truck Accident Case?
- At Bonilla Law Firm PLLC, we have more than 30 years of experience handling complex personal injury and truck accident claims throughout the state of Texas.
- Our team has a track record of experience recovering significant settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of clients in Round Rock and throughout the state.
- We proudly handle truck accident claims in Round Rock on a contingency fee basis. This means clients never worry about paying legal fees until we successfully recover compensation for their losses.
Compensation for a Truck Accident in Round Rock
Truck accident victims in Round Rock may be able to recover a wide range of compensation if the accident was caused by the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company. Our team will work diligently to recover both economic and non-economic damages on behalf of every client that we assist.
- Economic damages revolve around calculable losses that truck accident victims are likely to incur due to the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company. Some of the most common economic damages that we help clients recover in these situations include:
- Emergency medical bills
- Long-term physical therapy or rehabilitation costs
- Prescription medication and medical device costs
- Lost income if a truck accident victim cannot work
- Various out-of-pocket and travel expenses
- Property damage expenses and rental vehicle costs
- Non-economic damages revolve around more immeasurable losses that Round Rock truck accident victims are likely to incur. We will not be able to gather bills and receipts, but we do have methods to adequately calculate the physical pain and suffering, emotional pain and suffering, and loss of quality of life damages victims are likely to endure.
Why an Attorney is Needed to Prove Liability
Determining liability after a truck accident occurs is a complex process. A skilled attorney will need to be involved so they can use their resources to gather as much evidence as possible, including photographs and video surveillance from the scene of the incident, the police report, statements from eyewitnesses, and more.
These incidents add an additional layer of complexity when it comes to evidence gathering because there will need to be cooperation from the truck driver, truck company, and any other possible at-fault party. Some additional types of evidence that will need to be gathered includes the:
- Truck’s electronic logging device and electronic data recorder
- Truck company maintenance and inspection records
- Truck company personnel records
- The driver’s traffic safety history
Call a Round Rock Truck Accident Attorney Today
If you or a loved one have been injured due to the negligent actions of a truck driver or truck company in the Round Rock area, turn to the team at Bonilla Law Firm PLLC for assistance today. We know what it takes to handle complex cases like this, and we will stand by your side until we successfully recover compensation for your losses. When you need a Round Rock truck accident attorney, contact us at (512) 515-9411 or complete our online contact form.